January 2012 archive
that’s what i’m doing these days…hibernating. it feels pretty awesome actually.
i love that i can watch the snow from inside and cook and clean and drink tea.
it’s good to catch up with friends too.
here are some random suggestions….
- if you want to know an amazing brunch spot go to lady marmalade I recommend the brie, avocado & bacon benedict. it’s AWESOME!!!!!!
- if you are a girl then most likely you’re like me and grew up on pride and prejudice. if that’s the case then watch Downton Abbey. It’s kept me entertained these past several days.
- want a good read but don’t want to strain your brain too much? read the hunger games. the first book is truly awesome…but don’t expect too much from the 2nd and 3rd book. if after reading hunger games you don’t have a sudden urge to learn how to hunt with a bow and arrow then props to ya.
- it’s winter and it’s dry. if your home is dry to the point where you have uncontrollably static-y hair and wake up croaking the word “wa..t…eerr.” then go to canadian tire and buy a humidifier. It’ll change your life son.
- want to look at pretty pictures and wish you could go shopping? click here.
- if you’re like me and hate being able to predict the next track on your iTunes then tune into one of these stations and you’ll be a happy camper.
- and lastly if you need something to help motivate you to get fit then take one look at this yoga chic. it’s definitely converted me. watch
teaspoon set from my friend sarah purchased at value village for $4! what a steal!
now i can stop using a big ass spoon to stir my tea.
Back on Canadian soil and it feels great! I turns out Toronto’s weather is warmer than Seoul’s. It was friggin cold over there! Maybe it just feels colder because of the sea. Anyhoo… It feel’s amazing to be back in my loft and doing my thing…drinking tea…munching on a piece of toast while i read…
I love it!
1 2 Next